Being in lockdown is an uncertain and confusing time for us all. Being unable to leave the house may cause us to forget about personal hygiene grooming and good mental and physical health because after all, no-one is going to see us. However, it is actually important to maintain a routine and sense of normality during this time, to avoid feelings of hopelessness, worthlessness, anxiety or stress.
An important part of a daily routine is to clean and groom oneself. While it may be tempting to forego these aspects, it is scientifically proven that maintaining good personal hygiene boosts self-esteem, allowing for confidence and pride, and a good start to the day.
With FINO Man, you can ensure good hygiene during this quarantine period. FINO allows you to keep your skin and beard healthy, hygienic and groomed at all times. Our products moisturise, protect and nourish the skin and beard. FINO allows you to look and feel good, even during a three week lockdown! Your social gatherings may be put on hold for a few weeks, but that does not mean your hygiene has to be put on hold too!!! With FINO, you can remain healthy and happy, and come out of lockdown looking just as good as before!
- Make your bed
- Shower - Try FINO Man Gel Face Wash – R70.00 for face and beard
- Exfoliate (body and face regularly)
- Shave – Try FINO Man Soothe Post Shave Balm – R70.00
- Trim and nourish your beard with FINO Beard Oil R135.00
- Brush your teeth!
- Dress comfortably
- Choose a goal - for the day or the week. Make sure that your goal is something you are in control of achieving.
- Find new hobbies if possible - learn to draw - share your ideas with us
- Cath up on some reading, read to your kids, read to your partner, read to someone on a video call!
- Start off with stretches
- Door pullups
- Sit Ups
- Weights (make your own from what you have at home – be creative – fill empty paint tins with sand – share your ideas with us and with friends )
- Run on the spot
- Do cardio running up and down in your home (someone ran a mini marathon in their home!)